CLH is currently seeking a driven and detail oriented Construction Administration Field Representative. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated project experience within the construction industry and have knowledge of site design principles. The candidate can expect to work on a broad range of public sector projects including K-12 and higher education campuses, various municipal/community service facilities and parks.
- Minimum education of high school graduate, GED or technical college graduate. Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Administration, or a related field from an accredited college/university preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly motivated to successfully interact with clients and team members.
- Strong experience in the construction industry with construction management/administration training preferred.
- Knowledge of site design principles.
- Must be able to pass a background check and be legally able to work in the United States of America.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review shop drawings and product submittal data.
- Observe construction and generate written field reports.
- Generate written punch-list inspections.
- Generate plan revisions and bulletin drawings using AutoCAD.
- Review pay applications, RFI’s and change proposals.
- Generate correspondence to contractors, clients and team members.
- Maintain active communication with contractors, clients and team members for any construction related issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of construction.
- Knowledge of current codes and regulatory standards governing the state’s building construction industry.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering plans and specifications.
- Ability to read, update and maintain various records and files.
- Ability to access, operate and maintain various software applications.
- Ability to clearly communicate information both verbally and in writing.
- Skill in operating various specialized software and office equipment, e.g., large format plotters, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office/Excel.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with contractors, clients and team members.
Established 25 years ago, CLH is an award-winning landscape architecture and civil engineering design firm. Our design staff are well known for site master planning, LEED projects, and sustainable design practices that create functional environments that endure.
Becoming a member of our team means being a part of rewarding projects in a progressive and creative work culture. We offer an attractive and competitive salary/benefit package with vast opportunities for advancement. Our work values support professional growth and innovation while also recognizing the importance of family and personal time.
CLH is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates please send resume to email@example.com.