CLH design, p.a. is looking for a driven and detail oriented entry-level civil engineer to join our award-winning team of landscape architects and civil engineers.
Min. Experience: 0-4 years
Min. Education: Bachelor’s degree from ABET accredited University in related engineering field
- Must possess or currently be working toward EI/EIT.
- Independent thinker and resourceful problem solver.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a background check and be legally able to work in the United States of America.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Familiar with AutoCAD-Civil3D, Microsoft Office/Excel. WaterCAD, HydraFlow, SiteOps and/or ArcGIS beneficial.
- Previous internship in related field and/or site design experience.
- Assisting project managers and licensed civil engineers as required with the development of design calculations/specifications, reports and construction plans.
- Site Design including, but not limited to:
- Sediment and Erosion Control
- Stormwater Conveyance
- Stormwater Control Measures
- Mass Grading
- Site, Local and NCDOT Roads
- Perform work assignments in accordance with established schedules.
- Assist in completing state and local permit applications.
Established in 1993, CLH is an award-winning landscape architecture and civil engineering design firm. Our design staff are well known for site master planning, LEED projects, and sustainable design practices that create functional environments that endure.
Becoming a member of our team means being a part of rewarding projects in a progressive and creative work culture. We offer an attractive and competitive salary/benefit package with vast opportunities for advancement. Our work values support professional growth and innovation while also recognizing the importance of family and personal time.
CLH is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com.