March 22, 2016
In the past several months, CLH has been awarded many new university, K-12, municipal, and parks/recreation projects. These include:
- Advanced Career Center, Moore County, NC
- Dowdy Park Phase I Design, Nags Head, NC
- East Carolina University Greene Residence Hall, Greenville, NC
- Hester Park Master Plan and Phase I Design, Greensboro, NC
- Fire Station #17 Design-Build, Durham, NC
- New Benhaven Elementary School, Harnett County, NC
- Pitt Community College Master Plan Update, Winterville, NC
- Sandhills Community College Owens Auditorium Renovations, Pinehurst, NC
- Senior Center, Apex, NC
We are excited to be working on these projects and expanding our portfolio in many areas.
February 16, 2016
CLH is excited to announce that we have added yet another new staff member. Aileen Leahy, EIT has joined us as Civil Engineer in Training. She has more than two years of experience in the field of civil engineering and will provide support on numerous educational and community projects.
February 5, 2016
If you have a passion for sustainable design and appreciate the thrill of synergy, you may be a great fit for CLH. We are in search of a driven and detail oriented a driven and detail oriented Construction Administration Field Representative. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong project experience within the construction industry and […]